Dakters Software Private Limited. ("Company", "We", "Our" or "Us") is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.DAKTARZ.com and the DAKTARZ mobile application (the URLs and mobile application together referred to as "Websites" and individually a "Website"). The terms 'You' or 'Your' refer to You as the user (whether You are a Registered User, Unregistered user or a Health Care Provider) of the Website or of the services offered by the Website ("Service").
- a) Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- b) Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
- c) Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
SMS AND CALLING PERMISSIONS
"DaktarZ is a Healthcare service Application so the user has to give the Phone number to receive the necessary services like medical Healthcare or emergency care so we at DaktarZ sends OTP to verify the user's phone number and they will receive messages of the appointments from DaktarZ at their registered mobile number. And to make phone calls from the Application to the Healthcare practitioners if they have to know the whereabout of the Ambulance or Healthcare Practitioners in case of medical emergency. We are not taking any calls logs or any type of private information which we will be distributing to anyone. This Application is for the service of Humanity. Users or Healthcare Practitioners will just be receiving the OTPs to their registered mobile number if they have to make any kind of payment from the application. We are using the third party payment gateway so we are not storing any kind of payment information of the users who will be paying for the services from the App. We are using third Party CCAvenue or Instamojo."
- 1.2. You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will.
- 1.3. You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected but DaktarZ is a platform where you will be connected to the Healthcare professional so you have to provide us with valid phone number and you will be receiving the OTP on your phone number to validate your phone number so that Healthcare professional will be able to contact you through that number and to validate the authenticity of the user. You have to purchase the services like delivering of medicines to your doorstep or Chat/Video call to doctor. You will receive text message on your registered mobile number for that booking. This Application is for Healthcare service in case of Medical Emergency so Healthcare Practitioner will be able to call the person in need of Emergency care. So to call the Healthcare parctitioner, DaktarZ will be needing the permission of calling from the user and Healthcare Practioner. By Healthcare Practioner, we mean Doctors, Clinics, Pharmacy, Hospitals or Diagnostic Test labs. Users are the one's, anyone who will be using our application. There is 3rd party service from the application of CCAvenue who will be asking for the credit cards details for the payments to be made for the services given through our application and the users credit card details will be saved at their end. We have no role in storing the credit card details. You will just be asked the permission to receive the phone calls or make the phone calls and receive the text messages or OTPs for using the service on DaktarZ. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of consent is intimated to us in writing at support@Daktarz.com. If You do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and we may restrict You from using the Website.
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
- 3.1. The kinds of information that We collect about You include Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as "Information".
- (i) Name,
- (ii) Birth date,
- (iii) Email address,
- (iv) Gender
- (v) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- (vi) physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- (vii) sexual orientation;
- (viii) medical records and history
- (ix) Login ID and password,
- (x) Location,
- 3.3. We may also seek permissions to use camera, microphone, and phonebook/contact data at points where required.
- 3.4. We may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify You personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include
- (i) Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- (ii) Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- (iii) Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
4. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- The methods by which We collect Your Information include but are not limited to the following:
- (i) When You register on Our Website,
- (ii) When You create a profile on Our Website or as part of Services
- (iii) When You provide Your Information to us,
- (iv) When You use the features on Our Website and/or when You use Services,
- (v) When You access Website or Services,
5. HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED?
- We collect Your Information for various purposes, including the following:
- (i) In order to enable You to use the Website and utilize the Services. For instance, You may provide Your health related information on the Website in order to consult privately with an Health Care Provider, or You may provide Your financial information in order to process a payment which You need to make on the Website.
- (ii) to respond to Your inquiries;
- (iii) to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website;
- (iv) to personalize Your experience on the Website;
- (v) to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- (vi) for proper administering of the Website;
- (vii) to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- (viii) to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- (ix) to protect the integrity of the Website; and
- (x) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- (xi) to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc
- (xii) to make disclosures as may be required under applicable law. (above uses collectively referred to as "Purpose(s)")
6. HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED AND TRANSFERRED?
- 6.2. You acknowledge that some countries where We may transfer Your Information may not have data protection laws which are as stringent as the laws of Your own country.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION??
- 7.2. While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We nor any of the Health Care Provider on Daktarz will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal Information.
The Websites may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of www.Daktarz.com. Please note that Daktarz is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. Daktarz encourages You to be aware when You leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Websites, You do this entirely at Your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and Daktarz shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Websites.
10. CORRECTING INACCURACIES OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS